Tuesday 18 February 2014

BlackFish Documentary 2013

Hey guys,

I watched this documentary Blackfish recently and I think everyone should see it. It was released in 2013  and directed by Gabriela Cowperthwaite.  It documents Sea World in America and the Orca Whales at the Park. The documentary focuses particularly on one Whale "Tilikum".

The documentary is a real eye opener and I for one will never be going to a water park or zoo every again.  It shows the dangers of having whales kept in captivity and also the ridiculous lies that staff and trainers are told. It really is horrific.

I have bugged everyone to watch it and no one can believe all the stuff that happens.  I can imagine in 50 years time, we will all look back and think that water parks were messed up and how they ever came about. I hope so anyway.

So if you have nothing to watch or are looking for a good documentary, blackfish is one to try out. You can find it on Netflix, the American one as it's not on the UK Netflix. If you want the American Netflix, you can change the settings to get it :)  Let me know if ye watch it.

*Warning* You will most definitely cry!



Black Fish

No comments:

Post a Comment