Friday 4 July 2014

Hozier Fever






Hozier is a musician hailing from good aul Ireland. He is very new to the scene, making his debut in 2013 with “Take me to Church”, boy did that song go viral.

Following his remarkable debut, he gives back again and brings us “From Eden”.  The man is a chocolate voiced sex bag, to put it politely.

One would describe hozier’s musical style as a healthy mixture of pop and animal deep country blues, suffused with a sprinkle of gospel.  His voice is addictive to the core, Amen.

I’ve seen Hozier twice this year and he hasn’t failed me yet. Ironically, I saw him play in a church J

Here’s a link to one of my favourite Hozier songs “Someone New”. If you've never heard of Hozier before, have a listen...you'll be glad you did J



No comments:

Post a Comment